open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for people with the 7in Tablet version

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dudeofx

Hello Smile

I am new to this board... quite happy to have found it... I have a 7in 266MHz tablet... I have a social networking project that makes these devices VERY USEFUL... I have a little bit started... the main machine I am doing this project for is a Pollux 566MHz Thin Client that runs on Windows CE 5 that DealExtreme sells for around $50... I didn't find anybody selling the tablets but I found you guys Smile

I am finding these devices are very useful as a social networking server... They have network capabilities and have a very low power consumption...

The idea is to make some social networking server software for them... I got a little of bit of work started on it... I am just curious if I could find other people with the tablet to help me test and stuff...

The Pollux Terminal its good for a family cause you can attach it to the main TV and see the pictures and texts your friends send while sittin on the couch...

A 7in Tablet is good for a teen or college student... he or she leaves it on as if it were a digital photo-frame but it would be handing all the social networking stuff in the background...

what you guys think?

Oto

Master
Master

Nice to hear from you. What CPU does your tablet have?

dudeofx

ARM926EJ-S 248Mhz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum