open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyka Wiki, anyone?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyka Wiki, anyone? Empty Anyka Wiki, anyone? Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 12:25

ppeterka

Youngling
Youngling

This just struck me right now: why don't we use a wiki to hold together all our gathered data, experiences, and generally all bits of info about this platform?

There are Wiki implementations, that have page based access control, (one I know about is TWiki), so the hierarchy can be used there too, like Knights can see more pages and so on...

What are your thoughts about this? Maybe then it wouldn't be necessary to answer the same questions again, and again, and information would be at one place regarding a recurring topic - like "I bricked my Anyka, what to do now?", and the like.

http://ppeterka.net16.net

2Anyka Wiki, anyone? Empty Re: Anyka Wiki, anyone? Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 15:59

Oto

Master
Master

I would gladly help. There is a need to clean this place up as lot of topics are double posts, same problems and so on. I can write some tutorials how to "unbrick" anyka, make some program work and so on, so these can be put in as sticky topics. I am tired to answer the same questions again as this is already explained many times in forum only need some reading, actually there not so much information it takes only 1 hour to read all forum.

3Anyka Wiki, anyone? Empty Re: Anyka Wiki, anyone? Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 2:50

BikeHelmet

otoluk wrote:I would gladly help. There is a need to clean this place up as lot of topics are double posts, same problems and so on. I can write some tutorials how to "unbrick" anyka, make some program work and so on, so these can be put in as sticky topics. I am tired to answer the same questions again as this is already explained many times in forum only need some reading, actually there not so much information it takes only 1 hour to read all forum.
It would take days for me. This forum is slow - pages are taking 15 minutes to load.

A wiki sounds like a great idea. I hope someone puts it together.

4Anyka Wiki, anyone? Empty Re: Anyka Wiki, anyone? Tue 11 Jan 2011 - 19:54

ppeterka

Youngling
Youngling

BikeHelmet wrote:
otoluk wrote:I would gladly help. There is a need to clean this place up as lot of topics are double posts, same problems and so on. I can write some tutorials how to "unbrick" anyka, make some program work and so on, so these can be put in as sticky topics. I am tired to answer the same questions again as this is already explained many times in forum only need some reading, actually there not so much information it takes only 1 hour to read all forum.
It would take days for me. This forum is slow - pages are taking 15 minutes to load.

A wiki sounds like a great idea. I hope someone puts it together.

Setting up a wiki is not a very big thing, but administering it needs someone an hour or two everyday... That's why I can't do this... Would anyone (maybe a Knight) do this?

5Anyka Wiki, anyone? Empty Re: Anyka Wiki, anyone? Thu 13 Jan 2011 - 19:40

charno

charno

would be a good idea, as i'm starting to think this Allfine PC703 is nothing more than an expensive pocket calculator.

6Anyka Wiki, anyone? Empty Anyka Wiki Created! Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 14:42

ppeterka

Youngling
Youngling

I had a couple of minutes and registered a free wiki site for our community:

Anyka Wiki (http://anyka.wikidot.com/)

I created it so that access is public, but editing pages is not. For the first few days, I would like to coordinate the membership, and as soon as enough Knights have joined, I would like to put the control into their hands...

Dear Knights: Please sign up for wikidot.com, and then I'll give access to you for the wiki.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum