open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Anyka do I have?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Anyka do I have? Empty What Anyka do I have? Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 15:05

anyker

My question is simple. My 7 inch minibook is stuck on startup and I need to reflash it, but don´t know what rom to download. Actually, I downloaded 1.9, but am afraid to try and mess it up more than it is. There is a bottom label (not the big one) that reads:

windows embedded ce 6.0 (yes, it had ce6)
core
0039-411-817-431
x13-12056

The processor is the following:
Anyka BSP04700 Nboot05306

I really would apreciate anybody´s help. thanks in advance! Shocked

2What Anyka do I have? Empty Re: What Anyka do I have? Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 13:49

Oto

Master
Master

For WinCE6 there is no CE6 ROM, so you have nothing to loose, try any of ROMs. The netbook can't be bricked as it can be always reflashed even if wrong ROM.

Also if CPU is AK8802 the burntool doesn't work but you could try.

3What Anyka do I have? Empty Re: What Anyka do I have? Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 15:32

anyker

Thanks Oto, after reading your repley yesterday, I tried with the 1.9, 1,27 and 1.63 roms but no luck. I´ll keep trying with the rest in the next days and post my experience. The burntool seems to work fine but (in the best case) the progress bar goes up to 98% and then turns red with message that says something like "usb rom not found". Anyway I hope somebody can find a way around this. I wouldn´t mind having wince 5 instead of 6 as long as it works. study

4What Anyka do I have? Empty Re: What Anyka do I have? Thu 14 Feb 2013 - 15:35

Oto

Master
Master

What cable do you use? And do you plug it in back USB ports?

Last edited by Oto on Mon 18 Feb 2013 - 8:54; edited 1 time in total

5What Anyka do I have? Empty Re: What Anyka do I have? Sun 17 Feb 2013 - 23:19

anyker

The cable is USBAA-2.0 and yes, I plug it in the back port. The progress bar going up to 98% happened on the 1.63 rom and (now I know) it was because I guess I "confused" it. What happened is that after starting the burntool it said "producer.nbo not found" so I extracted it from the "nboot" file and also the "eboot" and "xip" and placed them on the open. After that the blue thing started to move!!! But ended in 98% with "fail to init usb" .
The name of the procesor that I posted on top here is info I got from Resinfo before the minibook died. Is there hope for me or do I have to throw it away? Thanks anyway.

6What Anyka do I have? Empty Re: What Anyka do I have? Mon 18 Feb 2013 - 10:18

Oto

Master
Master

If it is Anyka ak8802 CPU then burntool doesn't work with error "fail to init usb". I tried to hack the burntool but also it seems doesn't helped for some who tried it.
You could try my hacked burntool which I adapted for ak88. It works also on my ak78 but not sure for ak88 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can read more about this here -
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7What Anyka do I have? Empty Re: What Anyka do I have? Tue 19 Feb 2013 - 3:07

anyker

Thanks! I downloaded your burntool and will try it out tomorrow or wednesday. (I´m very short on time lately)I hope it works, will tell you about the results inmediately. Thanks again for your reply.

8What Anyka do I have? Empty Re: What Anyka do I have? Wed 20 Feb 2013 - 15:37

anyker

Same thing with the new burntool. Neutral

9What Anyka do I have? Empty Re: What Anyka do I have? Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 8:41

Oto

Master
Master

need other tool then.

10What Anyka do I have? Empty Re: What Anyka do I have? Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 0:54

anyker

I think picture didn´t upload

Last edited by Oto on Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 18:03; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I think picture didn´t upload)

11What Anyka do I have? Empty Re: What Anyka do I have? Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 18:03

Oto

Master
Master

Honestly I would forget about it till there is a tool to upload firmware on it.

Sorry somehow messed up your last post.

Last edited by Oto on Tue 26 Feb 2013 - 18:36; edited 1 time in total

12What Anyka do I have? Empty Re: What Anyka do I have? Tue 26 Feb 2013 - 17:08

anyker

It´s ok. Nice picture, right? I would be very grateful if you or anybody can mail me as soon as there is any progress on this ak88 issue, I´ll post when (if) I have something. Just in case my mail is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Good Luck!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum