open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a Problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have a Problem Empty I have a Problem Mon 19 Jul 2010 - 18:49

juergen

juergen
Knight
Knight

I tried today different Bluetotth drivers with a Bluetooth stick (Widcomm Chip, without success) and a W-Lan (X-Micro) Stick. Since then, the Netbook on boot always asks me for a driver although the stick is not attached! How do I get this away?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

W-Lan did not work! :-( I think, i need a original Registry File (.reg or .rbk).

Regards
Juergen

2I have a Problem Empty Re: I have a Problem Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 4:24

Admin

Knight
Knight

complex way: clean all traces of Bluetooth driver in the registry( you can open driver .dll in hex editor to find traces ).

simple way: reflash ROM

https://mininetbooks.forumotion.com

3I have a Problem Empty Re: I have a Problem Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 4:36

Admin

Knight
Knight

what Registry key you need to fix( you can open wlan stick driver .dll in hex editor to find Registry key ).

,tell me. I try to export .reg file.

https://mininetbooks.forumotion.com

4I have a Problem Empty Re: I have a Problem Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 4:53

juergen

juergen
Knight
Knight

Admin wrote:
what Registry key you need to fix( you can open wlan stick driver .dll in hex editor to find Registry key ).
,tell me. I try to export .reg file.

If i write the rt2870.dll in the dialog-window, W-Lan works well. The dialog-window remains however. Where in the Registry can i found the automatic assignment of the W-Lan card?

Regards
J.

PS: Problem is solved! Thanks all!

@ADMIN, Can you backup a "Virgin-Registry" for Emergency? Very Happy

I cleared the Registry Path to HKLM\Drivers\USB\LoadClients up to Mass_Storage_Class. There was a lot of Trash in! Tested Drivers and so on. Under HKLM\Drivers\USB\LoadClients\Default\Default must be only the RT2870 Driver (rt2870.dll), not more! The Mass_Storage_Class Entry is for USB-Sticks (usbmsc.dll)!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum