open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyka doom that works

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyka doom that works Empty Anyka doom that works Fri 14 May 2010 - 12:52

nitro

nitro

Anyka doom that works¿?
does not work either

assistance please....

2Anyka doom that works Empty Re: Anyka doom that works Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 4:57

16bithovercar

Knight
Knight

nitro, did you ever figure this out? I can get it to work on the WinCE5 emulator, but not my Augen. It would be a lot of fun! Smile The best I've gotten is a ssh textmode.

3Anyka doom that works Empty Re: Anyka doom that works Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 8:00

nitro

nitro

could share with the rest that version works in Anyka

4Anyka doom that works Empty Re: Anyka doom that works Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 15:34

16bithovercar

Knight
Knight

"could share with the rest that version works in Anyka"

I am guessing that is a request? Sure, but I am not the one who set up the original server. I can ask my friend later about it. Basically its just a SSH linux server. I guess this is what he did: You can install Doom Legacy and the SDL renderer. Next you set up libcaca which is a plug-in to SDL allowing terminal output for graphics. That's it. You can find great tutorials on ssh servers online, and as for the doom stuffs, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheers

5Anyka doom that works Empty Re: Anyka doom that works Wed 27 Oct 2010 - 13:51

ppeterka

Youngling
Youngling

I think the first step is to install and setup a GAPI for our device - AFAIK the only option for it is now the slow GAPI emulation...

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit Smile

By the way, I'm trying to get DosBOX to compile using CeGCC, and in case I succeeded, we could hope that DOOM - and other DOS oldies-goldies would run.

http://ppeterka.net16.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum