open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sites and Threads Relevent to CE5/6 and Anyka

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khephren

Youngling
Youngling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] A maplins mid running on CE, some of the hacks and software are relevent to us.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mainly for Earlier versions of CE, but now have forums for CE5/6 netbooks and mids.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Once a great site, now mainly spammed to death. The odd nugget in the forum, and some good pointers to software.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] About MioPocket on GPS (to turn GPS into full MID) but much is relevent to netbboks like ours as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hacking, and hacked file site for CE. I got netfront 3.3 to run from here, but then it asked for a serial code!

Petje2000

In the Netherlands there is a similar device sold under the name Selar EPC730
I think it is the same device.

Here are some interesting downloads:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(there is also a full working version of SoftMaker Office (Excel/Word/PP compatible suite)

Admin

Knight
Knight

EPC730 with Jade Z228 CPU

https://mininetbooks.forumotion.com

zaphod

Youngling
Youngling

Hi There, I tried the Softmaker Office, it runs smoothly on the anyka netbook....thanks for the link.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum