open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Augen e-go doesn't boot

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Augen e-go doesn't boot Empty Augen e-go doesn't boot Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 22:49

cadon

My girlfriend has an Augen e-go netbook.  Pretty basic blah blah system.  

Specs:
cpu: ak7802q216 248MHz
64M DDR memory
2GB Nand flash on board
80 key keyboard
blah blah internet wifi, lan, battery, etc.

When she got it, WinCE was password protected, and the person she bought it from didn't know what the password was. Sounds like a load of crap but, whatever.

Anyway, I (like a fool) got into the "update system" screen by pressing F1 at boot.  Gave me a list of options that I didn't fully recognize but, didn't think much of.

1. Format NAND disk
2. Format XIP disk
3. Format Flash2 disk
4. Update XIP
5. Update Eboot
6. Reboot: Powers off netbook
ESC. Exit: Resumes boot sequence

I selected options 2 & 3.  I tried 1 but, it didn't seem to be doing anything.  Now when I turn the system on, it freezes at the System Initializing, please wait... screen.  

Is there any way of repairing this system?  I'm clueless as to how to get WinCE back on this netbook, as I've never used a non ms-dos system.

Thanks in advance.

2Augen e-go doesn't boot Empty Re: Augen e-go doesn't boot Tue 14 Jan 2014 - 9:57

Oto

Master
Master

For password reset you had to choose 1. one but it doesn't seem to work for any of these devices.

Reagrding other options see this topic - https://mininetbooks.forumotion.com/t211-i-need-the-f1-defult-update-password#1225

What info it shows while booting? What was original ROM version?

3Augen e-go doesn't boot Empty Re: Augen e-go doesn't boot Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 8:27

amkobr

please, win ce 5.0 software

4Augen e-go doesn't boot Empty Re: Augen e-go doesn't boot Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 8:29

amkobr

I'm formating nand card and netbook dead, not starting, please help

5Augen e-go doesn't boot Empty Re: Augen e-go doesn't boot Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 22:40

Oto

Master
Master

Amkobr what ROM version it shows?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum