open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need the F1 defult update password

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i need the F1 defult update password Empty i need the F1 defult update password Fri 29 Oct 2010 - 17:35

zaw10

zaw10

i have bought an 7" notebook nd i nee the defult F1 update password

ppeterka

Youngling
Youngling

It is "ztk", but be careful, if your keyboard layout is not English, it may be different! In that case, you should look at where these keys are on an english layout keyboard, and use those keys...

And be extremely careful with that menu, though you can't brick it any further from here I think...

http://ppeterka.net16.net

Oto

Master
Master

The F1 options are useless and you will only brick your netbook. The update procedure is not working throught F1 and it writes only garbage and not real data, the reason is not known. So the only options is to to full reflash.

Recovery options without full reflash:
Format NAND - formats nand TFAT reserved partition (registry hives). It can help if registry is corrputed. It does nothing on my machine, tried.
Format XIP - Formats Windows partition an effectively bricks netbook Smile
Format Flash2 disk - can help in recovery as a last resort if permament desktop(on flash2) tweak is enabled. Of course all data on flash2 is lost, but otherwise this option is safe.
Update XIP - Updates XIP from USB flash which is plugged in one of side USB ports. Bricks the netbook, as update file format is not known
Update Eboot - Updates XIP from USB flash which is plugged in one of side USB ports. Bricks the netbook, as update file format is not known

Holding Shift key while starting Windows can bypass startup programs if they cause a trouble.

zaw10

zaw10

Smile)))))))))))))))))))
thanks guyzzz that was really helpfull and i am really thankfull cheers

mohammed222

thank you

krusta

so now the question is HOW do we full reflash?

Oto

Master
Master

Full reflash is not a problem, full dump or find a ROM that fits is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum