open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stock registry, or clean unit? Please help!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sillyb

Does anyone have a backup of their factory registry? I've been playing around and messed up some settings, (trying to change the keyboard settings, and lost use of the hardware buttons) and I'd like to start over! If you have a copy, you could share I'd really appreciate it. Or, if someone has a working unit and they could upload some screen shots of some of the registry keys that'd be great.

I hope that there are still a few people out there with these devices that are willing to help. A clean registry may be the only good solution we have since there is no copy of the firmware around.

2Stock registry, or clean unit? Please help! Empty No one?!?! Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 0:20

sillyb

there have been 51 views of this post, and not one person on this board after almost a month can give me a copy of their registry backup or help me out with a few keys? That's terrible. I hoped that this board could help me make the most of this device, but it looks like this place is pretty dead. Sad

Oto

Master
Master

I have already shared the registry, search the forum. Or should i search it?

edit: it took 5 seconds - https://mininetbooks.forumotion.com/t183-original-registry-for-anyka-needed

sillyb

otoluk wrote:I have already shared the registry, search the forum. Or should i search it?

edit: it took 5 seconds - https://mininetbooks.forumotion.com/t183-original-registry-for-anyka-needed

I am looking for the Anyka touchscreen tablet registry (which is why I posted here.) If I'm not mistaken the registry you uploaded is for the netbook. I had already found and downloaded your backup, but it's not what I need. I need the touch screen specific registry settings since they would be different to utilize the hot keys and touch screen rather than a QWERTY like the standard netbook. Thanks

Oto

Master
Master

my mistake Embarassed It seems there come only those who tablet is not working anymore. Be very carefull as there is still no ROM backup for anyka tablet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum