open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allfine pc703 windows password reset.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Allfine pc703 windows password reset. Empty Allfine pc703 windows password reset. Sat 11 Jun 2011 - 22:02

piratesoft

Hi, a client of ours has forgotten his password for his allfine pc703. The sticker on the bottom says its running CE6.0. I have looked at the reflash procedures at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but although the machine I have looks very similar the download flash jumper that needs to be shorted does not appear to be in the same place as in the photograph on the website. Is anyone able to tell me if it is possible to reflash this allfine pc703 device with one of the windows CE5.0 roms, and if so which version is the correct one, and where about on the board of the machine is the download flash jumper that needs to be shorted in order to start the process?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Oto

Master
Master

Just try to reflash with any of the ROM and see which works. It is completely safe as it can't brick the netbook. The flashing routine is in the CPU so it can be reflashed forever. Are you sure that it was CE6.0?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum