open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cracking the netbook!

+2
Estevez
EnitaLQ
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cracking the netbook! Empty Cracking the netbook! Tue 23 Mar 2010 - 17:07

EnitaLQ

1.partition
nboot.bin: 780x boot from on-chip ram, then this bin would be loaded,because nandflash first block size, this bin size must be minimized.
eboot.nb0: after nboot loaded, this really "wince bootloader" would be loaded.
xip.nb0: this bin include binfs, hive-based partition and user paition.
producer.nb0: this bin would be downloaded to netbook in factory producing, then run this bin, pc can download nboot.bin, eboot.nb0, xip.nb0 to the netbook.

2.Abort Fake RAM
DDR:also support 64MB DDR and 128MB DDR, you can buy one 128M micron DDR youself, and then find a package for 128M. I guess 128M micron DDR is too expensive.
SDRAM: support 128MB SDRAM.

This netbook already cracked, and all the files in xip.nb0 can be extracted. If someone want know more information, please tell me(EnitaLQ@hotmail.com). I will try my best to answer your question.

I want porting the linux to the netbook, if someone also has the ineresting, please follow me!!!

Enita

2Cracking the netbook! Empty Burn the netbook Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 9:03

EnitaLQ

Open the backboard, unplug the battery, you can find two small holes.
Open the burntool.exe from PC, and then short these holes use a wire, then connect the USB line between netbook and PC. The left corner icon color of burntool.exe would be changed to yellow.You can press "start" button to burn the netbook

3Cracking the netbook! Empty unpack and pack the xip.nb0 Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 9:12

EnitaLQ

I find a tool that can unpack the files of xip.nb0. And if you use microsoft platform builder, you can and some files and delete some files and then repack this files. That means you can add any application of wince such as msn, web server, voip etc.
Someone needs the skill?

4Cracking the netbook! Empty xip.nb0 unpacking Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 0:05

Estevez

Hi sorry for my english in first, Im interest in thins tool what you were talking about ... because i look around but without bigger success .. could you send link or name of working this utill? thx

5Cracking the netbook! Empty Re: Cracking the netbook! Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 0:07

atomico

is it possible to get this RAM work with the anyka? :

http://www.ebay.de/itm/NEW-MT47H128M8CF-25-H-MICRON-IC-DDR2-SDRAM-1GBIT-60FBGA-/150694306727?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item231614a3a7

6Cracking the netbook! Empty Re: Cracking the netbook! Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 0:37

atomico

or one of these:

http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?rt=nc&LH_BIN=1&LH_PrefLoc=2&_nkw=ddr2%20micron&_dmpt=DE_Technik_Computerzubeh%C3%B6r_Arbeitsspeicher&_fln=1&_sc=1&_sop=15&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283

7Cracking the netbook! Empty Re: Cracking the netbook! Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 14:05

Oto

Master
Master

If you have soldering skills you could try to solder large RAM module. Max supported ram is 128Mb (1GBit).

https://mininetbooks.forumotion.com/t240-strange-amount-of-ram-ram-upgrade-or-extension#1707

8Cracking the netbook! Empty Please upload the Secret Tool Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 1:04

gqsha

EnitaLQ wrote:I find a tool that can unpack the files of xip.nb0. And if you use microsoft platform builder, you can and some files and delete some files and then repack this files. That means you can add any application of wince such as msn, web server, voip etc.
Someone needs the skill?

Why not upload your Secret Tool so that everyone can customize his own Netbook?

9Cracking the netbook! Empty Re: Cracking the netbook! Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 13:56

titch

Can you let me have the burn tool for 1.9 please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum