open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

A big thing for 7' cheap mini netbook of ANKY

+5
refam
elpolodiablo
nsantos
radu_moisan
Admin
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Knight
Knight

if you have an mini netbook with cpu of "AKARM 926EJ-S AKCHIP" ,you are lucky. now i have some important documents to share for you, yes,it is about BSP and BCPA,
you can read it and understand
HOW to port linux, HOW to burn OS,
HOW to enable H.264, H.263, RMVB hardware video codec,
Happy Play,geeks. Very Happy

source code of anyka wince bsp(just share with knights):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Who will be our Knight?
1.Show your talent in the forum, You will be invited to become a member of our Knights.
or
2.show your warmth in the forum, share resources, help others , gain your Force(the Force show in your users profiles,one negative vote=-1 Force, one positive vote=+1 Force,one "thank"=+3 Force).When you have more than 50 Forces,report your Force to Admin and then You will become a member of our Knights.

Last edited by Admin on Mon 5 Apr 2010 - 13:32; edited 3 times in total

https://mininetbooks.forumotion.com

radu_moisan

Knight
Knight

This is just great. I couldn't believe my eyes when I took a look inside that rar archive. Thanks a lot dude, now I have "something" to work with. I'll go dive in through all that stuff and see what I can come up with. I'll keep you in the loop. Thanks again.

3A big thing for 7' cheap mini netbook of ANKY Empty netbook Wed 3 Mar 2010 - 0:41

nsantos

nsantos
What I needed was the software to update my laptop with these features, below find no place to download the software to install on my laptop, I accidentally formatted the xip disk now not of anything, Please let me - the disposal site to reinstall windows ce software or Linux also if the notebook supports this update to prefer Linux can send the software is very urgent urgent until we can do business with later after some equipment that are on your site.
thanks. Thank you for your response.

Nuno Santos

Here are some details about my computer:

----
Boot messages:

Version:1.90
Hardware Version:3.0
CPU: ARM 926EJ-S 248MHz
Release SV122
RAM: 128M
Video decode:1

Press F1 key to update system

----

System properties (reported by Windows CE)
System:
Microsoft?Windows?CE
Version 5.00 (Build 1400)

Computer
Processor Type: AKARM, ARM926-AKCHIP
Expansion Slots:
Memory 128M

----

System Specs:
Processor: ANYKA AK7802TQ21605
NAND Flash: K9GAG08U0D (2GB)
Ethernet Controller: Davicom DM9008AEP
Wireless NIC: Prolink RT2070L (Realtek RT2870 clone?)

Number on Motherboard: ZT_NT670_V88_FPC_1018

Last edited by nsantos on Wed 3 Mar 2010 - 0:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apagar mail)

Admin

Knight
Knight

nsantos wrote:nsantos
What I needed was the software to update my laptop with these features, below find no place to download the software to install on my laptop, I accidentally formatted the xip disk now not of anything, Please let me - the disposal site to reinstall windows ce software or Linux also if the notebook supports this update to prefer Linux can send the software is very urgent urgent until we can do business with later after some equipment that are on your site.
thanks. Thank you for your response.

Nuno Santos

Did you try it :http://194.150.201.35/cnmlifestyle/cnmbook/CnMNB7SErestore.htm

take care, it bricked my firend's netbook may because his 64m ram version hardware incompatible 128 ram version ROM.

radu_moisan

Knight
Knight

This is my first target - to manage to build a new image for Win CE that will boot and have fairly good support among the features this platform provides. Basically I want a bootable image with mouse and keyboard, and further away Ethernet support, and later Wifi(which will not be a problem at that point, I've found the Wifi card on the net and the manufacturer provides drivers for it to be installed after the system is up an running - it is over USB).

Admin, I noticed that in the package I received from you there was a build log for Win CE 6.0. Have you managed to build a Win CE 6.0 image? At this point I'm still playing with Platform Builder from Microsoft for Win CE 5.0 but haven't figure it out how to integrate all those drivers.

I managed to identify on the board schematic the JTAG connector, so I'm thinking to try to add this chip into Keil's database and start debugging through JTAG. This will become in handy if we'll need to flash the bootloader(or change it with another).

Admin

Knight
Knight

radu_moisan wrote:This is my first target - to manage to build a new image for Win CE that will boot and have fairly good support among the features this platform provides. Basically I want a bootable image with mouse and keyboard, and further away Ethernet support, and later Wifi(which will not be a problem at that point, I've found the Wifi card on the net and the manufacturer provides drivers for it to be installed after the system is up an running - it is over USB).

great! wait to see your windows mobile 6 Community Edition. Very Happy wow

radu_moisan wrote:
Admin, I noticed that in the package I received from you there was a build log for Win CE 6.0. Have you managed to build a Win CE 6.0 image? At this point I'm still playing with Platform Builder from Microsoft for Win CE 5.0 but haven't figure it out how to integrate all those drivers.

i don't build a 6.0 image, i just "get" a 6.0 BSP.
wince 5 is good Since our final target is wm6,may be Very Happy
now, wince 5 will is our only platform. Exclamation
let's go.

radu_moisan wrote:
I managed to identify on the board schematic the JTAG connector, so I'm thinking to try to add this chip into Keil's database and start debugging through JTAG. This will become in handy if we'll need to flash the bootloader(or change it with another).

first, we need a utils that we can Backup and restore ROM IMAGE through USB. it will save us from unsafe act. Very Happy

radu_moisan

Knight
Knight

I agree, at this point it's critical to have a way create backups.

nsantos

someone has a manual how this program works as it performs for my kind of notebook
thanks
nsantos Sad

radu_moisan

Knight
Knight

nsantos wrote:someone has a manual how this program works as it performs for my kind of notebook
thanks
nsantos Sad

do you have such a manual or you want one, I couldn't get your point? If you have some info please share, otherwise you have to be patient since there is no Win CE or linux image that can be downloaded successfully onto our kind of devices (as far I could tell, and I spent some time looking for one). I'm doing my best to unlock the mysteries of the boatloader and retrieve a clone of my OS (which may be usefull for you as well) or at least manage to download the image provided by the CNM guys, which I think it will work, once it is downloaded at correct location(or the boatloader is pointed at correct start location). So the trick at this point is to hack the boatloader.

Last edited by radu_moisan on Wed 3 Mar 2010 - 22:24; edited 1 time in total

nsantos

I need a manual for working with this program AK8801_MI_84M_CL2_03.exe as a function of my netbook not know how to put my netbook to run choose several options and always says that the block is not responding, a manual type where to start to work with him and co mo install the new Windows CE or Linux if it is possible
cumps

radu_moisan

Knight
Knight

edited above

radu_moisan

Knight
Knight

nsantos wrote:I need a manual for working with this program AK8801_MI_84M_CL2_03.exe as a function of my netbook not know how to put my netbook to run choose several options and always says that the block is not responding, a manual type where to start to work with him and co mo install the new Windows CE or Linux if it is possible
cumps
first of all you need some CE image to flash with, and such image is not available at this point. Do you have one? With regard to the flashing tool, which I didn't used yet, I think you can find a lot of info from the source files and Windows CE Documentation. When I'll manage to use it successfully I'll post some "How To".

Admin

Knight
Knight

nsantos wrote:someone has a manual how this program works as it performs for my kind of notebook
thanks
nsantos Sad

there is not a manual or a ROM for 2G flash version hardware,
but don't worry, just wait radu_moisan's big bomb! it will save you. Glory, glory, hallelujah! Our God is marching on.... bom

14A big thing for 7' cheap mini netbook of ANKY Empty hi a win CE 5 usb device driver Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 21:10

elpolodiablo

Hello, I got this demo driver from the net that claims to be able to control usb devices in Win CE 5 but i dont know how to use it. any ideas?

please download the demo version of the USB CDC/ACM class driver for Windows CE from:

The driver requires a CDC/ACM compatible device. For modems special settings are required depending on your modem
vendor, please read the reference manual for more information.

refam

I too would like to be able to upgrade the USB's ability to see larger than 2 gb. But, I do not do programming, nor do I understand any of the "building" or whatever it is you guys talk of. I need a USB driver which allows larger drives >2gb and loads like an exe file or something recognized by CE5

16A big thing for 7' cheap mini netbook of ANKY Empty I can use usb drives of more than 2GB Sun 30 May 2010 - 2:40

redhat

I don't mind sending you the .dll file if you know which one. At this point..I don't have any drivers or recovery tools for this notebook. I came in a rather nice box & a simple manual which I suspect is not for my model.
On the first page under Systems Specifications:
"Notebook boot interface display: wifi switch icon, click the ON time can directly transferred out of wifi interface"
I don't know jack about it.......##

All I can say is that this wince 5.0 is working fine but it is me who wants to fiddle with it & port it with linux. But b4 i do that, I need to copy the image of my current OS. Can anybody tell me how to protect the current OS before trying others.

DrBob

What do I need to do to get access to this link?

Who will be our Knight?
1.Show your talent in the forum, You will be invited to become a member of our Knights.
or
2.show your warmth in the forum, share resources, help others , gain your Force(the Force show in your users profiles,one negative vote=-1 Force, one positive vote=+1 Force,one "thank"=+3 Force).When you have more than 50 Forces,report your Force to Admin and then You will become a member of our Knights.[/quote]

freddyzdead

This is really not fair; I jump through hoops to get registered, and now I'm told I can't access the page unless I'm a knight. I haven't got time for this shit.

DrBob

I am in the same boat as you. This is not what I would call an "open" forum.
I have given up on the AK7802-based mini-netbook. I have found a linux-based device and I have even been able to get the datasheet for the SoC from the manufacturer.

freddyzdead wrote:This is really not fair; I jump through hoops to get registered, and now I'm told I can't access the page unless I'm a knight. I haven't got time for this shit.

ppeterka

Youngling
Youngling

Dear Knights,

as I have read through this post, it appears, that you have BSP sources for the Anyka 7802 WinCE 5.0. Did I read it well?

If it is the situation, that means that you can tinker with the driver configurations and all the low-level stuff in the OS, is it right?

I'm asking this because I found an open-source Linux driver for the RT2870 WiFi chip in our netbooks somewhere when googling through the net, and using that as a guide to rewrite/port the driver it might be possible to implement the power saving mode of the WiFi - right now the right hand side of the display is hot on my Allfine PC703 even if I turn the WiFi off - it would be sooo nice to get some extra time with WiFi switched off, for example when taking notes on a meeting...

Should I dig it up again?

http://ppeterka.net16.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum