open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skype on Windows CE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Skype on Windows CE Empty Skype on Windows CE Sat 14 Aug 2010 - 13:40

davic

I have just seen a youtube video of someone using a skype application on their WinCE ARM based netbook.

Does anyone know where we can get the Skype application? The skype website says they are not supporting it any more Crying or Very sad

2Skype on Windows CE Empty Re: Skype on Windows CE Sat 14 Aug 2010 - 18:31

Intron

Intron
Youngling
Youngling

That is true! It works very well here is the link with a lot of free win ce stuff, containig also skype.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tmzxjmjjojy
Tnx to Admin Knight.

3Skype on Windows CE Empty Re: Skype on Windows CE Sun 15 Aug 2010 - 15:42

davic

Many thanks for your reply and link to some great tools for my net browser. Many of them run fine. Unfortunatly the skype application did not. Sometimes, if I open a directory with an .exe in it my Disgo 3000 crashes when it is trying to list it. Does this happen to any one else?

On a plus note, the archive contains a Scumm emulator Laughing . I have been using it to play Monkey Island and Legend of Kyrandia on my Disgo 3000. It is great!

Thanks.

4Skype on Windows CE Empty Re: Skype on Windows CE Mon 16 Aug 2010 - 10:17

Intron

Intron
Youngling
Youngling

Sorry for the Skype Application. Neutral On my Anyka Netbook it runs fine. But other apps did not. Too many different configuration on that tiny little netbook.
Have fun withthe other apps.Very Happy

davic wrote:Many thanks for your reply and link to some great tools for my net browser. Many of them run fine. Unfortunatly the skype application did not. Sometimes, if I open a directory with an .exe in it my Disgo 3000 crashes when it is trying to list it. Does this happen to any one else?

On a plus note, the archive contains a Scumm emulator Laughing . I have been using it to play Monkey Island and Legend of Kyrandia on my Disgo 3000. It is great!

Thanks.

5Skype on Windows CE Empty Re: Skype on Windows CE Wed 18 Aug 2010 - 10:32

Intron

Intron
Youngling
Youngling

Hi Davic,
Because I rarely give up on such things, maybe this could help you?
http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=61356
Regards
Patrick farao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum