open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

problem installing windows ce

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1problem installing windows ce Empty problem installing windows ce Tue 3 Aug 2010 - 22:40

hackeroon

i have a 7" netbook china and i want to make a new installation of windows ce 5 any one know how to make a fresh installation as new, because i
have a lot of applications missings. i made everything it doesn t work

anyka amr
ver. 1.90

titourial is better thanks

2problem installing windows ce Empty Re: problem installing windows ce Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 10:54

16bithovercar

Knight
Knight

hackeroon wrote:i have a 7" netbook china and i want to make a new installation of windows ce 5 any one know how to make a fresh installation as new, because i
have a lot of applications missings. i made everything it doesn t work

anyka amr
ver. 1.90

titourial is better thanks

============= Warning - anything and everything online is harmful to you, your devices and your pet dog. Think before action =============

Hi Hackeroon. I recommend reading a bit before you install a new OS, especially on an embedded system like this. If your netbook came with any documents, take a look at them first.

It really depends on the netbook that you have and what your main computer is. If its win32, you may have multiple options, read below.

When you boot are you graced by a prompt at all? If this is the case you can definitely upgrade through some level 3 memory. You didn't tell your specs, but I will make the guess that you have an Secure Digital port (for SD cards)? If this is also the case you can grab your imaged backup throw it onto a FAT32 partitioned. I would recommend dumping your previous install as a backup if you haven't yet. Boot onto that and it should load it all into your machine. Off the top of my head the password is something like 'ZTK' if you are asked for one by your pseudo-bios like firmware.

Alternatively, you may be able to simply use ActiveSync if your copy of wince is already working, but not configured how you want. This can also be used for upgrading wince versions. more infomation can be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope that helps. Cheers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum