open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

What mini book do I have?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What mini book do I have? Empty What mini book do I have? Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 23:12

Acid999

Hey guys im new here. I just bought a minebook from a garage sale somewhere and there is a password on there. Ive downloaded multiple firmwares and tried to upgrade the minibook with an sd card but it just freezes at the 1st boot logo displaying "smart book" the box and manual that came with dont provide with any information on what type of minibook i have so I dont know which friware to download.

The one that I bought is identical to the one being sold here: [link] tinyurl(dot)com/7cfyhew any help appreciated

2What mini book do I have? Empty Re: What mini book do I have? Sat 25 Feb 2012 - 23:49

CE Geek

Knight
Knight

The listing you linked has contradicting information. It says it has Windows CE 5, but then shows a screen with CE 6 on it. Your description suggests that it's the latter. Check the site linked below for links to OS downloads for that one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum