open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to get Adobe PDF reader working on an ARM926 netbook?

+2
juergen
peteshaw
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

peteshaw

Hello,

I am enjoying my new toy, but the killer for me is that the included pdf reader is awful. I would very much prefer to use Adobe Mobile 2.0, but it won't run. Has anyone had success using either Adobe PDF or a non-evaluation version of Foxit? I have PocketXPDF working, but its not much better.

Kindest Regards
--Pete

juergen

juergen
Knight
Knight

Take this, that work!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regards
J.

maskmark

try foxit pdf reader for wince.

4How to get Adobe PDF reader working on an ARM926 netbook? Empty the foxit reader for wince is an eval Sat 10 Apr 2010 - 19:16

peteshaw

The foxit reader from there site is only available in an evaluation version. And you can't even buy a license for individual use, they are only interested in licensing it to distributors. I tried it and it worked, but it lacked any decent functionality.

thanks for the thought tho!
cheers
--Pete

UPDATE --Juergen, that was the ticket, acrobat works now THANK YOU! YOU ARE AWESOME!

PS -- As a tangent, I noticed that when you first run Acrobat, it prompts you for some license stuff, which is in a windows that it not visible to you, so it appears the program is frozen. You just hit enter and can continue.

The same thing is happening to me when I try to run Vade Mecum, only when I click settings the settings window is hidden from me. Is there some utility that may do the equivalent of a 'cascade' windows, or a 'move hidden window to front' funtion? That would be helpful.

Oh well, I am happy for the time being. Even as only n pdf viewer this thing is worth the 75 bucks I paid. !!!

binakgo

I tried many PDF viewers,and found the best is ClearVue
it also can read DOC,XLS and PPT files

Furtuny

Hi! I want a pdf writer, to take annotations on pdf documents. Anybody knows one of these? Thanks!

Hozonox

Anyka pleaseeee, upload your links, pleaseee

Hozonox

oh excluse me, please update your link, im dont speak well english

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum