open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

como instalo algun android a mi ninet ? cpu arm-926ej

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

thoriki

wenas acabo de restaurar wince.net en la ninet china, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] el problema que tenia era el cable sustituí el cable y pude hacer el corto y restaurar el sistema , ahora necesitaria que me dijerais si alguien a conseguido meterle alguna distribuicion de android porfavor,
gracias por vestra atencion espero atentamente vuestras respuestas.

I have a Chinese smartbook with the processor arm-926ej, it wanted to know if it is possible to install the operating system to him android, please I need help, thank you for your attention I wait attentivly for your answers.

Oto

Master
Master

no it is not possible as there are no kernel or drivers for other OS, only WinCE. The Anyka(china) CPU is specific and there is no complete CPU reference manual with the description of all CPU registers without that it is not possible to adapt to different OS.

thoriki

otoluk wrote:no it is not possible as there are no kernel or drivers for other OS, only WinCE. The Anyka(china) CPU is specific and there is no complete CPU reference manual with the description of all CPU registers without that it is not possible to adapt to different OS.

Thank you for answering, This smartbook it to given a friend in order that it was trying to put him android,
But I see that it is not possible, thank you for the information

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum