open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

The sound doesn´t work

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The sound doesn´t work Empty The sound doesn´t work Sun 17 Oct 2010 - 21:59

velecin

Hi!!!!
I installed a Windows CE on my Easy PC WM8505 and the sound does not work. Do not know what happened?

2The sound doesn´t work Empty Re: The sound doesn´t work Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 12:01

Oto

Master
Master

Have you tried the headphones? Why did you reinstall?

3The sound doesn´t work Empty Re: The sound doesn´t work Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 16:03

velecin

otoluk wrote:Have you tried the headphones? Why did you reinstall?

Yes and I have reinstalled some times but it doesn´t work. I think I haven´t the sound drivers of Windows CE of my esasy pc ARM VT8500.

Could anyone give me the sound drivers???? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rolling Eyes

4The sound doesn´t work Empty Re: The sound doesn´t work Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 20:57

Oto

Master
Master

Then no luck, this forum is for Anyka type processor and not for VT8500.

5The sound doesn´t work Empty Re: The sound doesn´t work Tue 19 Oct 2010 - 21:31

velecin

otoluk wrote:Then no luck, this forum is for Anyka type processor and not for VT8500.

Ok!!!!
Thanks

6The sound doesn´t work Empty for 8505 Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 14:20

maxi06

try here ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7The sound doesn´t work Empty Re: The sound doesn´t work Mon 14 Mar 2011 - 9:32

i1ias

After that I successfully reflashed my mininotebook with ARM 926EJ-S CPU it work normally except for sound - it works only in headphones but originally it works in speakers too. How to restore sound in notebooks speakers?

8The sound doesn´t work Empty hmm... Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 10:40

maxi06

Strange , I think is a matter of contact . When you push headphones jack in , the notebooks speakers go off. Notebooks speakers and headphones share the same electrical circuit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum