open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

PC703 doesn't Start need help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PC703 doesn't Start need help Empty PC703 doesn't Start need help Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 11:55

tomvanh

Hallo i'm new here and I hope You can help me. I've got a minibook from China and on it's back its called pc703. It looks like the cnmbook with win ce on it. However I've bricked it. If I turn Power on just nothing will happen. Only a blank screen and the powerled in on. I tried to connect it to my PC to use the burntool to restore the system, but the board seems to be not the same, as shown in the describtion. I don't found the jumper that has to be bridged and now new device found appears. Does anyone know what I have to do?

Thanks a lot for Help.

2PC703 doesn't Start need help Empty Re: PC703 doesn't Start need help Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 21:49

Oto

Master
Master

The jumper is not easy to see. Maybe open it up and look for it.

3PC703 doesn't Start need help Empty Re: PC703 doesn't Start need help Thu 23 Sep 2010 - 7:23

tomvanh

I did open it. But the board looks very different form the picture in the description. There's really nothing that looks like a jumper. What could I do?

4PC703 doesn't Start need help Empty Re: PC703 doesn't Start need help Thu 23 Sep 2010 - 10:22

Oto

Master
Master

What did you do before it bricked? What WinCE version was there? And what processor it has?

5PC703 doesn't Start need help Empty Re: PC703 doesn't Start need help Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 10:58

tomvanh

I tried to install Android form sd-Card and I think the bootloader was overwritten... It's an ARM920 (266MHZ) with wince 6.0 (128 MB ram/2 GB Flashdrive)

6PC703 doesn't Start need help Empty Re: PC703 doesn't Start need help Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 11:08

Oto

Master
Master

Maybe ask help from this user, he has WINCE6.0 too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum