open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accessing menu on Allfine pc703

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Accessing menu on Allfine pc703 Empty Accessing menu on Allfine pc703 Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 21:19

parcgwyn

I have just purchased a Allfine pc703 for spares or repair, I have sorted the problem, a broken power socket. The device is password protected and I believe I will have to reflash the ROM to get around this problem, the problem I have is that I cannot access the menu by pressing F1 at power on, is there another way to access the menu.

The device has software version 1.90.

Thanks
Dave

2Accessing menu on Allfine pc703 Empty Re: Accessing menu on Allfine pc703 Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 9:07

Oto

Master
Master

So you have fixed the problem? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Accessing menu on Allfine pc703 Empty Re: Accessing menu on Allfine pc703 Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 10:57

parcgwyn

The seller rembered the password and e-mailed me, I still cannot acces the F1 menu, I was wondering if I need to short the link 'USB boot' on the circuit board to enable this.

Dave

4Accessing menu on Allfine pc703 Empty Re: Accessing menu on Allfine pc703 Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 11:06

Oto

Master
Master

Maybe there is no F1 menu. But anyway the menu is useless so no worries.

See: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum