open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which cable is needed for flashing?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which cable is needed for flashing? Empty Which cable is needed for flashing? Mon 14 Jun 2010 - 17:52

bruts2006

Hello! Help me, which cable need to flash your netbook (Version 1.90
Hardware Version 3.0
CPU: ARM 926EJ-S 248 MHz
Release: SV122
RAM: 128 M
Video decoder: 1).
I downloaded BurnTool.
I formatted the nand disk. Loads to the screen saver windows CE and hangs.
I would like to put Linux but I Do not Know what program to load. The main question which needs a cable ??????????????????? I am from Russia.

2Which cable is needed for flashing? Empty USB cable Thu 19 Aug 2010 - 7:05

maxi06

You need a straight USB A male - USB A male , pins 1-1 , 2-2 , 3-4 , 4-4. I made myself one because I didn't find one to buy ... and is working fine.
see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , but there is an USB A male - USB A female case.

3Which cable is needed for flashing? Empty Re: Which cable is needed for flashing? Fri 20 Aug 2010 - 11:07

Oto

Master
Master

Shouldn't the GND and 5V wires isolated for safety as host-host shouldn't be connected with straight cable. Or does it need the 5V wires?

4Which cable is needed for flashing? Empty usb cable Fri 20 Aug 2010 - 13:38

maxi06

I made my straight cable to reflash 'the litle chinese' an nothing wrong happens. At least GND (and shield) is necessary for D+ and D- signals. VCC+ is used in many cases to charge battery of device but I did not experiment if it is necessary. I will try soon it seems ... Very Happy.
For a comprehensive documentation see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5Which cable is needed for flashing? Empty Re: Which cable is needed for flashing? Thu 26 Aug 2010 - 10:35

Oto

Master
Master

My cable that works: "USB printer cable"+"USB Type B to Type A" adapter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]+

6Which cable is needed for flashing? Empty Re: Which cable is needed for flashing? Thu 26 Aug 2010 - 17:43

auyidi

This cable seems to work for me:

Inland USB 3.0 6' A-A

Type A to Type A. Low cost ($15USD)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maskmark0001

I linked the toybook and my laptop PC with this direct usb cable, and my laptop just shut down and rebooted....two"+5v"
ATM,my desktop pc was ok.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum