open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disgo Netbrowser 3000

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disgo Netbrowser 3000 Empty Disgo Netbrowser 3000 Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 6:06

itsmeleo

@Hello All

i've recently got a piece of Disgo 3000 Netbrowser and i've mistakenly remove nand partition, after that machine boots up but stuck on Windows CE logo where it says initilizing, then i try to flash it with BURNTOOL , flashing process completed successfully but now it only shows light on right bottom side where CAPS LOCK, Battery Indicator and other lights shown, it doesn't power on at all i've tried all the firmwares including 1.82 1.87 and 1.90 , but still same condition now i'm looking for 1.83 firmware because originally it have 1.83, so kindly if someone have it upload it on mediafire.com and share the link here.

Take Care
Regards

2Disgo Netbrowser 3000 Empty Re: Disgo Netbrowser 3000 Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 11:50

Oto

Master
Master

Sadly 1.83rom is still not available. Many are looking for it.

3Disgo Netbrowser 3000 Empty Re: Disgo Netbrowser 3000 Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 12:38

itsmeleo

otoluk wrote:Sadly 1.83rom is still not available. Many are looking for it.

thank you for your response.

Take Care
ENJOY

4Disgo Netbrowser 3000 Empty Re: Disgo Netbrowser 3000 Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 10:11

Oto

Master
Master

Contacted Disgo and they told that no ROM is available. So it means the ROM should somehow be dumped from working machine. Still I haven't found a solution how to do it.

5Disgo Netbrowser 3000 Empty Re: Disgo Netbrowser 3000 Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 17:06

itsmeleo

otoluk wrote:Contacted Disgo and they told that no ROM is available. So it means the ROM should somehow be dumped from working machine. Still I haven't found a solution how to do it.
yes true i also contacted mydisgo.info but i also got the same response that don't have the ROM so there should be a way to dump ROM from working machine.

Take Care
ENJOY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum