open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

C++ IDE with RAD if possible

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1C++ IDE with RAD if possible Empty C++ IDE with RAD if possible Sun 22 Aug 2010 - 21:23

16bithovercar

Knight
Knight

I am looking for a native WinCE C / C++ IDE. Does anyone know of any? I would much prefer if it also had RAD.

GCC is ported. Also does anyone here have documentation on the WinCE UI API?

So far, all I can find is a native WinCE Pascal compiler and IDE called 'Free Pascal' and 'Lazarus', respectively. For those who enjoy pascal programming, information on this IDE is located here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks!

2C++ IDE with RAD if possible Empty Re: C++ IDE with RAD if possible Mon 23 Aug 2010 - 9:02

Admin

Knight
Knight

visual studio?

https://mininetbooks.forumotion.com

3C++ IDE with RAD if possible Empty Re: C++ IDE with RAD if possible Mon 23 Aug 2010 - 15:09

16bithovercar

Knight
Knight

oh, sorry if that was not the clearest. I meant an IDE that runs natively on WinCE 5.0. I would like to be able to program for it without cross-compiling. I have embedded Visual C++, but that runs on a larger host computer running Win32 (<XP). My development time would be shorter if I could work on my code on the go, rather than sitting down at my desk. Smile

Never-the-less, thank you for your response!

Side question: If I click "thanks" does that close the thread?

4C++ IDE with RAD if possible Empty Re: C++ IDE with RAD if possible Mon 23 Aug 2010 - 15:26

Admin

Knight
Knight

I find a toy : pythonce , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"thanks" does that close the thread

https://mininetbooks.forumotion.com

5C++ IDE with RAD if possible Empty Re: C++ IDE with RAD if possible Mon 23 Aug 2010 - 16:12

16bithovercar

Knight
Knight

Nice! pythonce looks interesting. I wonder if I can run Panda3D on it at 1 frame a minute. That might be quite helpful for testing syntax as I code at least.

Also, a better link for Lazarus w/ CE for anyone who is reading this and interested is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I found a temporary solution: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It is VIM! Very Happy Oh, and wxWindows has some WinCE port, but I have not tried it yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum