open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

MSN Messenger

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MSN Messenger Empty MSN Messenger Mon 16 Aug 2010 - 19:32

davic

I have just noticed a strange problem with my MSN Messenger.

When I login using my hotmail credentials I can only get as far as the "Signing In" message screen. It does not timeout of give me any error message. I have tested entering an incorrect password/username and it tells me if I have got that wrong so it is connecting in ok. When the password is correct it just says "Signing In".

The problem is not with my MSN account because I have tested it on a WinCe 5.0 emulator running the same version of Messenger.

I don't think the problem is with the MSN application either as this is built-in software (read-only) software that came with the net browser.

Has anyone else had or got this problem? And does any one know how to fix it? It was working ok for me a few days ago.

2MSN Messenger Empty Re: MSN Messenger Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 5:02

16bithovercar

Knight
Knight

I don't have an MSN account, but have you tried using a different version of the software? What happens in the emulator? Are you able to sign into MSN using internet explorer? Do you have a copy of any of the super software packs? I have a dial-up connection here so I can't check which one it is in. They tend to be around 100mb to 400mb. Sorry I can't be more helpful right now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum