open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRY UNetbootin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TRY UNetbootin Empty TRY UNetbootin Mon 23 May 2011 - 2:37

jarvistang

Android is just starting to be built into tablets and netbook computers. At this point, only phones are really supported - I am running it on my Nexus One phone. I also run Debian Linux on embedded ARM boards I work with. It works on systems with 32-64MB of RAM so your 128M system should work very well. If the system does not have a CD/DVD player, then you should be able to install from a USB thumb drive. You can get the minimal installation disc image from here: Debian -- Network install from a minimal CD and if you don't have a CD reader, then use Unetbootin to create a live USB drive from either Windows or Linux, which you can get from here: UNetbootin, Universal Netboot Installer | Download UNetbootin, Universal Netboot Installer software for free at SourceForge.net

which i find in
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

while, i don't have a linux core,somebody try it.

2TRY UNetbootin Empty Re: TRY UNetbootin Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 21:17

ppeterka

Youngling
Youngling

jarvistang wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No need to post it that many times. The linux core is no problem, people got that up and running in this forum using haret. BUT! None of the peripherals are known! The core, and the good ole' ARM926EJ core are working fine. But could you please elaborate on how on Earth you would try to use peripherals that aren't documented, nor on the high, or the low level? So please, refrain from posting that thread again and again. With that much energy, you probably should try and convince the mighty Gods of Anyka Inc. to hand out a copy of detailed programming guide to the peripherals of the platform, like video and sound processing, not to mention the control of the USB ports... Would you?

By the way Nsantos is a member of this forum too... And the forum post you dug out is exactly one year old...

Last edited by ppeterka on Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 21:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (typo))

http://ppeterka.net16.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum