open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Instal Win CE on an ARM 926EJ without 1.9

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sina_n

I have revived a mini notebook named allfine PC703.
It's a:
ARM 926EJ-248 MH
and so
(like others)
It's bought in German so Win CE is in German.
I Woundered if I could formated the win and reaplace it with a fresh one.

The friend who gave it to me, also gave a CD pack which included many Win CE 6 Redistributions with activesynce.
with some search I made, I Understood that it's possible to install Win Ce with Activesynce on devices too, so can I do that or I should use V1.9 that is available on his site, if some please give a link of topic in which there are some guidance through it.

Regards

maskmark0001

hello sina_n,

to install Win Ce with Activesync?
are you sure about that?

can you share what you found in that CD pack, please. wince6 on ak7802? interested.

sina_n

maskmark0001 wrote:hello sina_n,

to install Win Ce with Activesync?
are you sure about that?

can you share what you found in that CD pack, please. wince6 on ak7802? interested.

Actually I am newbie in this era so I am sure about nothing, I just found it out by my searches that even might be wrong!
I just want to know that is the "uploaded ROM" my only way for changing my device's wince into a a fresh English one?

Oh God.... Each of the WinCEs are about 1.2 G.B. With the internet connection I have, I should forget about uploading.
Sorry about that.

maskmark0001

sina_n wrote:
I just want to know that is the "uploaded ROM" my only way for changing my device's wince into a a fresh English one?

Oh God.... Each of the WinCEs are about 1.2 G.B. With the internet connection I have, I should forget about uploading.
Sorry about that.
reflash the toybook will "update" or "restore"your system.
yes , you get an Fresh English system,but since allfine 703 is a German type ,you get a y-z interchanged keyboard layout.

and please just tell us what's on your DVD
there's no need to upload everything Smile

sina_n

maskmark0001 wrote:
sina_n wrote:

Sorry about that.
reflash the toybook will "update" or "restore"your system.
yes , you get an Fresh English system,but since allfine 703 is a German type ,you get a y-z interchanged keyboard layout.

Then How can I reflash it?

sina_n

maskmark0001 wrote:

This is a DVD bought from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There is no instruction nor reference in it, so I am completely let down with it.

There are 3 DVDs:

Title: Windows Embedded CE 6 R3

Omitting auto run and other junk files,
DVD 1:
There is folder named windows ce , and a "cd key" text file.
DVD2:
Contains WinCE R2 and WinCE R3.
DVD3:
Contains Visual Studio 2005 Pro
Mini2440 CE6 Suite 1001
UPDATE MINI2440
and so called Training test.

Visual studio 2005 and .net framework 2.0 is pre-required in order to install win ce.

How To install is a mystery for me up to now, does anybody know?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum