open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORMATTED THE XIP 1.9ROM

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FORMATTED THE XIP 1.9ROM Empty FORMATTED THE XIP 1.9ROM Thu 17 May 2012 - 21:34

jean claude france

Hi, I have exactly the same autor's problem but my pocket PC is NO NAME since I have buy it as "used" on eBay without any bundle/reference. Mad

What I know from this PPC? What a Face

Version: 1.90
Hardware Version: 3.0
CPU: ARM 926EJ-S 266 Mhz
Release: SV122
Ram: 128M
Video Decoder: 1
FLASH: 2GB
Colour: Black
Brand: Generic, '7" Notebook'

I was trying to factory reset the PPC to remove all the first owner's shit but after entering the F1 menu with ZTK code, I have remove all the OS files by formating...

Haha! What a noob I am! alien

Then I look around the web and I have found your forum which contains a lot of informations but again I made an error...

As I didn't found the 1.90 Rom (megaupload down!) and the win CE 5.0 files, I tried the 1.86 rom (with a USB stick and F1menu ZTK + 4.UPGRADE XIP and 5. UPGRADE EBOOT).

Now I got only 3 led blinkings and nothing else.! pig

I think I can put it back on by following this: 194.150.201.35/cnmlifestyle/support/downloads/CnMBookCEFirmware.pdf with the 1.90 ROM but as I already said Megaupload is down... and your information topic : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seems to give a dead link...

Can I revive my PPC or just put him to trash?

Thank's in advance, regards!

2FORMATTED THE XIP 1.9ROM Empty Re: FORMATTED THE XIP 1.9ROM Fri 18 May 2012 - 11:45

Oto

Master
Master

I updated the link, try 1.9ROM.

3FORMATTED THE XIP 1.9ROM Empty Re: FORMATTED THE XIP 1.9ROM Fri 18 May 2012 - 14:45

jean claude france

Thank's you! I'm ordering a USB MALE MALE cable on ebay and I will test it.

If it works, I will give a feed back here.
Thanks you again!

Regards.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum