open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

putty (ssh connection) between anyka ntb and openssh-server(ubuntu)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lubo.x

Hi!
I have anyka minibook (248Mhz 128MB :)fake RAM (really 64)
I have problem with putty for wince (from one archive on this site). When I try to connect using ssh to running ubuntu PC, is here long delay,that sometimes causes errors and connection is nit estabilished. When I try this 2 - 3x connection is OK and all works ok. But it is uncomfortable.
What can I do with it??? Have you any inpiration for me??
Thanks
Lubo

Oto

Master
Master

What connection do you use?

3putty (ssh connection) between anyka ntb and openssh-server(ubuntu)  Empty ssh ......done! Thu 17 May 2012 - 15:07

lubo.x

Conn.type is Ssh
On connection tab have I:
Tcp_nodelay
Tcp_keepalive
Ip protocol set to AUTO

I haven't set tcp_keepalive in putty settings
That's look like a problem
With this connection is estabilished, time to show login prompt cca 1 -1.5min. It is in tolerance:)
Thanks for inspiration....

Oto

Master
Master

Is it wireless or ethernet conection?

5putty (ssh connection) between anyka ntb and openssh-server(ubuntu)  Empty ssh Thu 17 May 2012 - 18:59

lubo.x

Its a wireless and also sometimes ethernet ..after setting tcp keepalive is connection estabilished after 1,2 minutes ...
I made some experiments with nb and then i forgot or uncheck this option Sad
So that it works ..i use ntb anyka to configure some network devices,currently works for me: ftp server,ftp client, ssh (after my memory leak:)) ..etc.

Only one thing can't i solve and it is a good vnc client for remote desktop (i have linux- ubuntu on my pc and ntb) with linux
Vncviewer "beeps" and does nothing
I use it with correct ip and displayname, from my smartphone and pda is all succesfull (android, palmOS) only Anyka is lazy:)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum