open mini netbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
open mini netbook

open project of mini netbook, 7'' ARM netbook

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are these netbooks worth?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What are these netbooks worth? Empty What are these netbooks worth? Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 4:22

jefflongtin

I am thinking of selling my Anyka netbook but I'm not sure what to ask for it. I have everything it came with (instruction booklet included) plus a little "case" to put it in. Anyone have a figure in mind as to what to ask for it.

Thanks,

Jeff

2What are these netbooks worth? Empty Re: What are these netbooks worth? Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 14:42

Oto

Master
Master

To be honest they are worth around 30-50$ as no much use as they are right now. They were selling for 100$ as new but only because telling lies about 128MB and video capabilities they do not have. The hope to put WinXP or Linux was another factor Smile Maybe after many years there would be more value as retro CE machines.

3What are these netbooks worth? Empty Re: What are these netbooks worth? Mon 7 Mar 2011 - 8:56

maxi06

I think you have to pay someone (at least 5$) if you want to get rid of it ... Laughing
After all is just a gadget to play with , in case you are bored.

4What are these netbooks worth? Empty Re: What are these netbooks worth? Mon 7 Mar 2011 - 11:12

jefflongtin

maxi06 wrote:I think you have to pay someone (at least 5$) if you want to get rid of it ... Laughing
After all is just a gadget to play with , in case you are bored.

I suppose your right. It was fun but now I'm bored with playing with it.

5What are these netbooks worth? Empty Re: What are these netbooks worth? Fri 10 Jun 2011 - 15:27

Leejasonsmith

Youngling
Youngling

Bugger all. It worries me when people say they brought them for their kids. Thats gonna be a christmas they'll always remember then!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum